The Commander Jacket is an impressively light high-buoyancy rear-mounted BC, anatomically designed for maximum comfort and wear ability.
Its main features are its detachable harness and air cell. The rear-mounted air cell interferes neither with the main underwater component nor the adjustment straps, not even when it is inflated to the maximum. This means extra freedom of movement and buoyancy for the diver. The special air cell compression strap guarantees extra quick deflation and volume control. The ultralight rigid back plate with its integrated carrying handle ensures optimal stability. Its integrated Cressi Flat-Lock-Aid weight system makes it extra easy to release the pockets and rear ballast bags (attached to the tank-block band). Accessories include four 50mm shoulder aluminium D-rings and four 25mm aluminium D-rings (of which two on the pockets and two on the lower part of the harness). There are 3 pressure relief valves: one on the upper part of the hose, one reel-operated valve on the right-hand side of the shoulder and a third on the lower right-hand side of the air cell.
• Development of rear-mounted air cell
• Air cell material: 420 denier nylon
• Integrated Cressi Flat-lock Aid weight System
• 2 rear ballast pouches
• 3 pressure relief valves
• Four 50mm aluminium D-rings on the shoulder straps
• Four 25 mm stainless steel D-rings (2 on the pockets and 2 on the lower part of the harness)
• Ultralight rigid back plate with carrying handle
• Next generation anatomical inflator with hose retainer
• Multipurpose zip pockets
• 50 mm quick-release buckled shoulder straps