FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Las Vegas including airline levy
- 8 Days Fully Inclusive Intermediate car rental including unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, extended protection, sales tax, state tax and airport fees
- 7 Nights' accommodation
Day 1 / 2 - Las Vegas
Day 3 - Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon
Day 4 - Bryce Canyon - Moab
Day 5 - Moab - Canyon Lands - Mesa Verde National Park
Day 6 - Mesa Verde National Park - Monument Valley - Grand Canyon
Day 7 - Grand Canyon - Las Vegas
Day 8 - Las Vegas
- 24 hour entertainment in glittering Las Vegas
- Behold the rich colours of Bryce Canyon's famous spires, called "hoodoos"
- Arches National Park
- Explore canyons and buttes carved by the Colorado River in Canyon lands
- Look into the lives of the people who made Mesa Verde their home for over 700 years
- Navajo Nation's Monument Valley
- The Grand Canyon
Day 01: Las Vegas Arrival
Arrive in Las Vegas, pick up your car at the airport and proceed to your hotel.
Day 02: Las Vegas
Today experience the fun, attractions and the atmosphere of this glittering "Entertainment Capital of the World." Try your luck at gambling or see one of the famous Las Vegas shows.
Day 03: Driving Distance 270 MI/340 KM National Park
Today your adventure begins in earnest. Leave the bright lights of Vegas behind as you travel across the desert to the magnificent Zion National Park. The stunning sandstone cliffs surround you as you explore the majesty of the park. Visitors to Zion park at the visitor centre and then ride environmentally friendly shuttles through the most scenic areas of the park. There are many hiking trails that allow you to explore at your own pace. Continue to the equally impressive Bryce Canyon where wind and rain have carved spires from the red rocks.
This evening we suggest stargazing from your hotel.
Day 04: Driving Distance 280MI/450 KM Bryce Canyon National Park - Moab
Drive into Kodachrome Basin State Park and pass by the Anasazi Indian Village and through Capitol Reef National Park before arriving in the Moab Valley. At Arches National Park see the awesome power of natural erosion.
Day 05: Driving Distance 143 MI/229 KM Moab - Canyon lands National Park - Mesa Verde National Park
Explore the canyons of Canyon lands National Park which took over 300 million years to form. At Mesa Verde National Park see some of the world's best preserved Native American cliff dwellings.
Day 06: Driving Distance: 310 MI / 498 KM Mesa Verde National Park - Monument Valley/ Grand Canyon National Park
Drive to famous Monument Valley to see its red sandstone spires and monoliths. Continue to the trading post of Cameron and through the Navajo Indian Reservation to the incredible Grand Canyon.
Day 07: Driving Distance: 280 MI / 450 KM Grand Canyon National Park - Las Vegas
A full day at leisure for you to either take a short drive to Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, or see one of the great natural wonders of the world, the spectacular Grand Canyon, on an optional day trip by air. In form, glowing colour, and geological significance, the Grand Canyon of the Colorado River is unsurpassed. The canyon is 277 miles long, averages 10 miles in width from rim to rim and is 5,700 feet deep. Enjoy more spectacular impressions of the Grand Canyon before returning via the gigantic Hoover Dam to Las Vegas.
Day 08: Las Vegas Departure
Return your car at the airport before your departure flight.
- Enjoy 24 Hour entertainment in glittering Las Vegas.
- Gaze at Zion's massive sandstone cliffs of cream, pink, and red.
- Behold the rich colours of Bryce Canyon's famous spires, called hoodoos.
- Discover the red rock wonderland of Arches National Park.
- Explore canyons and buttes carved by the Colorado River in Canyon lands.
- Look into the lives of the people who made Mesa Verde their home for over 700 years.
- Be surrounded by sandstone masterpieces in the Navajo Nation's Monument Valley.
- View one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon.
Hotel services in the US customarily do not include breakfast. If you do not wish to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant (where available), you may frequently find coffee shops and restaurants close by which serve good and inexpensive breakfasts. Some hotels do offer a continental breakfast. Usually, this continental breakfast is basic and contains coffee and pastries. Variations between the different hotels may result in the following also being available: cereal, cheese, fruit, etc.