at the beach bar.
Laamu Atoll - Maldives. Transfer via a domestic flight to the local airport followed by a speedboat transfer into the resort
Six Senses Laamu has 97 villas comprising Beach Villas and Water Villas - some with private pools, and Two-Bedroom Beach Villas with pool. The luxurious villas are innovatively styled and crafted from responsible materials. All villas offer a full sea view and features include: King beds, air conditioning, Bose entertainment system, non allergenic pillows, tea and coffee making facilities, 37 inch flat panel TV with satellite channels, minibar, IDD telephone and Wi Fi, hair dryer and outdoor bathroom and rain shower.
The resort operates on a bed and breakfast basis. Lunch and dinner supplements are available at an additional cost.Leaf sits high atop the organic garden, whilst two storey Longitude is over water and serves International and Asian cuisine. Sip Sip is adjacent to the pool and serves light meals including pizzas, pastas and salads.
Exclusive dining venues include Zen for authentic Japanese cuisine, The Chilli Table for a 5 course chilli-based menu and Deck-a-Dence - a locally inspired zero carbon dinner above the waves.Altitude is a glass tower-cum-wine cellar with tasting table and deli. Chill Lounge & Bar offers vibe and magical sunsets. Ice serves 42 flavours of ice cream and also has its very own chocolate studio.
Facilities & Activities
• Glorious untouched beaches, water activities and a dive centre for snorkelling and amazing dive excursions.
• Water sports include kayaking, catamaran sailing, windsurfing and stand up paddling
• Legendary surfing is only minutes away between May and September
• The Den is a club dedicated to younger guests between 3 and 11 years of age
• Cinema under the Stars - complete with popcorn and refreshments
• Indoor Games
• Six Senses Gallery
• Fishing excursions - chefs will prepare the catch to order
• Picnic lunch on a deserted beach
• The resort also offers unique experiences such as private dining or cocktailson the sandbank and sunken table or candlelit dinners on the beach and daily sunset cruises
Six Senses Spa
Highly skilled Six Senses Spa therapists use fresh natural products in a comprehensive menu of award-winning treatments plus rejuvenation specialties of the region.
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Return flights Johannesburg to Male on Emirates
- Airport Taxes
- Return Airport / Hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation with meals as specified in quote