restaurants are outstanding. Naturally there is a gorgeous spa and, if you really want to confront the outside world, Grand Baie is close, but why spoil the feeling that you are in paradise. There is a choice of all-inclusive packages, including spa treatments and diving courses, and all the water sportsyou could wish for.
Paradise Cove is one of the most intimate and romantic resorts in Mauritius.
Mauritius North Coast.
This boutique hotel offers only 67 sea facing rooms with 4 room types each with a unique atmosphere, all offering furnished balconies and terraces.
Available on the ground or 1st floor : 50m².
Deluxe Premium Rooms
Located on the 1st or 2nd floor : Size: 50m².
Club Junior Suites
Available on the ground or 1st floor, these spacious rooms offer their own DVD player as well as access to the Club Lounge and its facilities: Size 60m².
Club Senior Suites
These large rooms, located on the ground floor offer 2 furnished terraces, in room DVD player and access to the Club Lounge
Furnished terrace or balcony – air conditioning - bathroom with bath tub and separate shower, separate toilet - hair dryer – TV/ satellite channels – mini Bar on request - tea and coffee facilities- individual safe.
Half Board Plus
Breakfast and dinner daily from the main restaurant. Drinks including soft drinks, juices, tropical cocktails, wine by the glass (with dinner) plus locally bottled spirits and beer. Service from 10.00 am until 11.00 pm.
Full Board Plus
Breakfast, lunch and dinner from the main restaurant. Beverages during lunch including beer, wine and soft drinks limited to a maximum of 3 drinks per person and half a bottle of water per person.
Premium All Inclusive
• All Inclusive Package Inclusions.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner - dine around experience in the 3 restaurants with exclusive menus. (Snack lunch from 12h00 to 15h00).
• Afternoon tea from 16h00 to 17h00.
• One 30 minute massage per person per stay.
• One dinner once a week with wine pairing, rum tasting demo.
• A selection of local beverages including sparkling and mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tropical cocktails with rum, table wine by the glass during lunch and dinner, local spirits (gin, vodka, rum, whisky) filtered coffee and tea. From 10h00 to 23h00.
• Mini bar refilled once a day including water, soft drinks, juices and local beers.
The hotel also offers 4 individual dining options.
The Dining Room
The main restaurant overlooks the lagoon and pool, serves breakfast and dinner daily.
An intimate South Asian à la carte restaurant.
The lagoon side restaurant open for dinner daily offering a variety of seafood.
Indigo Restaurant and Bar
The oceanside restaurant offers an extensive à la carte lunch menu daily.
Indulge yourself and discover the “Beauty Rituals of the World” with the famous French brand “Cinq Mondes”. Offering facials and massages, tropical aroma and flower baths for sheer moments of relaxation and wellbeing. Bringing together a selection of some of the best treatments, massages and traditional formulas, devoted to the well-being of the body and perfect for soaking in calm and serenity. Spa facilities include single treatment rooms, double treatment rooms including one with a bath tub, single treatment rooms with effusion showers, Hammam and swimming pool exclusively reserved for Spa guests.
Free in main public area. Available at an additional cost elsewhere in the resort.
Watersports and Activities (some at a supplement)
• 2 Tennis Courts
• 2 Swimming pools
• Fitness Centre
• Glass bottom boat
• Pedal boats
• Water Skiing
• Board games
• Pool table
• Kite surfing nearby
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Return flights Johannesburg to Zanzibar on Mango Airlines
- Airport Taxes
- Return Airport / Hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation with meals as specified in quote