Zanzibar East Coast, Kiwengwa.
Comfortable and relaxing, the resort’s 87 rooms all provide a wonderful sanctuary
to return to at night. Whether you prefer to be amongst the beautifully landscaped
gardens or at the sea front, you’ll always feel at home. The rooms are simple, with
air conditioning, mosquito nets and a fridge. But each has a great veranda to sit and
enjoy the early morning air or have a quiet drink at night. They’re also built on three
different levels, you’ll always have a view to remember. All rooms have king size or
European twin beds. An extra bed or cot can be provided on request, turning the
room to a triple.
21 Garden rooms are situated on the higher level of the resort surrounded by
beautiful gardens, all rooms are furnished in traditional East African style.
36 Superior rooms are furnished in traditional East African style and have a large
30 Beach Villas are located on the sand and have been refurbished in a sleek
Individual climate control and ceiling fan - stocked mini bar - coffee and tea making
facilities - telephone - hairdryer - shaver plug point- electricity 220V 50 Hz -flat
screen TV (Beach Villas Only) – King size or twin beds with mosquito net – digital
in-room personal safe.
All Inclusive concept
• Welcome cocktail.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the View Restaurant, themed nights including African dinner are served during the week. Alive pasta station available for lunch and dinner.
• Soft drinks, juices, mineral water, house wine, local beer, selected spirits and
cocktails, coffee and tea served during meals and at the resort bars.
• Snacks offered at the Hibiscus Pool Bar bar during the day.
• Lunch at the Ocean Reef Beach Grill.
• Dinner at the Nakupenda Pizzeria
• Home-made ice cream and sorbet available at lunch and dinner.
• In-room mini bar stocked daily with soft drinks, beer and water.
• Water gym, stretching, windsurfing equipment, canoe, beach volley, beach soccer, table tennis, darts, indoors games and tennis court.
• Evening entertainment programme.
The View Restaurant
Serves buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner. The cuisine is international and evening dinners are themed including an African Dinner once a week on the beach.
Set near the beach, open for dinner.
Suli Suli a la carte restaurant
Set directly on the beach serves seafood specialities under small gazebos in a very
romantic environment. Reservations are essential.
Hibiscus Pool Bar
Serves snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, cocktails, house wine, tea and coffee
from 10 am. After midnight all drinks are at charge. Premium brand liquors are
available at charge.
Upepo Beach Bar
Serves snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine from 10 am to 6pm.
Ocean Reef Beach Grill
Serves tasty light lunches on the beach. Open daily from 1pm to 3pm.
Mvua African Rain Spa.
Watersports and Activities (some at a supplement)
• Laser boat
• Sailing and windsurfing courses
• Snorkelling equipment
• Snorkelling trips to Mnemba Marine Park
• Water gym and stretching
• Beach volleyball
• Beach soccer
• Table tennis
• Tennis court
• Indoor games
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Return flights Johannesburg to Zanzibar on Mango Airlines
- Airport Taxes
- Return Airport / Hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation with meals as specified in quote