Here are just some of the things guests can expect at no extra charge – check-in and out from anywhere in the resort, private vehicle transfers if requested, complimentary resort-wide WiFi and in-villa dining. At Essque, even the smallest things come with a BIG dose of personalization and all guests enjoy an assigned ‘Navigator’ to see to their every wish, however big or small. If attention to detail is your ‘thing’, you will be wowed here.
North East coast near the traditional village of Nungwi.
There are 40 suites, all with picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or
the ocean. For extra space to spread out there are 9 expansive villas with 3 or 4
bedrooms offering a spacious living room, private kitchen and plunge pool.
Room amenities include a personalised mini-bar; a solar-heated shower; in-room
safe, flat screen satellite TV/DVD player and king-sized beds swathed in 100%
• 40 x suites (30 garden view, 5 ocean view and 5 sea view), all with separate
bedroom and lounge, plus patio or balcony.
• 2 x 3 bedroom villas on 2 levels with a ground floor patio and an upper terrace.
There is a choice of three distinctive restaurants, three well-stocked bars or the mixologist’ can come right to your room and shake your very own tailor-made cocktail.
Deli styled restaurant serving cosmopolitan fare, a gastronomic spread of crisp salads, cured meats, fresh seafood, bread straight from the oven, mouth-watering cheeses and desserts. The restaurant features organic produce and fresh, hand-picked ingredients from local growers.
À La Carte
A ‘must-do’ when in Zanzibar, the perfect place for an exceptional fine-dining experience. Savour the innovative ‘Signature Plate’ or char-grilled prime South African beef steak.
Set al fresco on the shoreline of the ocean offers succulent morsels of modern Arabic cuisine and freshly prepared mezze. A place to kick back with friends, share some shisha and relax to the sound of live music.
Terrace and Lounge
An up-market and intimate space to enjoy the finer things in life. Browse premium
labels and vintages, select a speciality cigar, taste the tapas or just pop by for a post-dinner nightcap.
This space is essentially the outdoor area for the resort – a meeting place teeming with activity from sunup until early evening. Contemporary, modern and multifunctional
The resort operates on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis plus there are 2 optional all inclusive meal plans available.
Standard All Inclusive
Meals at Market Kitchen and Jetty Restaurant. All beverages including house wine, local beers, a selection of spirits, water and soft drinks from 12 noon to midnight.
Premium All Inclusive
Meals at Market Kitchen and Jetty Restaurant.All beverages including premium brands, selected wines, cocktails and selected liqueurs 12 noon to midnight.
Six exclusive treatment rooms – four single and two double – set over 2,000m of private grounds to restore your physical, mental and spiritual equilibrium.
Little ones from 4-12 years are welcome, accompanied if under 4.
The club is open from 7am to 9pm and serves special kiddie menus
- Jetty-Starting where the ocean meets the sand and stretching out into the sea the jettyis home to a bar and restaurant
- Gym-50m of fully equipped space.
- Business facilities-Available for up to 50 heads.
- Beach or pool-Stroll along the lapping water’s edge, languish in the grand infinity pool, then sip on cocktails in private peace and tranquillity.
- Gallery - A 450m space displaying paintings, sculptures, glassworks and photographs from the local and regional artistic community.
- Wi-Fi - Complimentary wired and wireless broadband internet access throughout the resort.
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Return flights Johannesburg to Zanzibar on Mango Airlines
- Airport Taxes
- Return Airport / Hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation with meals as specified in quote