Zanzibar, North West Coast.
Tanzanian Schilling, US Dollars are also accepted.
100 luxuriously appointed ocean front accommodations, all with private balcony and
decorated with contemporary, stylish furniture that evoke the island’s Arabic-African
and Colonial heritage. 87 Luxury Suites; 7 Luxury Superior Junior Suites conveniently
located adjacent to the Spa and beachfront; 2 Luxury Jacuzzi Suites with Jacuzzi and
private garden; 3 Prestige Beach Villas with private infinity pool and 1 Presidential
Ocean Front Villa with private infinity pool and Jacuzzi.
• Room Facilities
• Individual climate controlled air-conditioning
• Ceiling fan
• TV with satellite channels
• CD/DVD player
• Direct dial telephone
• In room safe
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Broadband internet
All Inclusive concept
• Welcome cocktail.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Aqua Restaurant.
• Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, juices, water, tea, coffee served in the Aqua Restaurant. Snacks throughout the day plus soft drinks, in-house wine, cocktails,local beer, juices, water, tea and coffee from 10h00 to midnight at the Sunset Bar.Living & Pool Area. Morning and afternoon teas and cool drinks, soft drinks, juices throughout the day at the Makuti Beach Bar.
• Horizon Terrace Shisha & Cigar Lounge from 18h00 to midnight.
• In-room stocked minibar – soft drinks, local beer and water.
• Daily activities and sports per weekly recreational agenda including water gym,fitness, yoga, beachvolley.Water sports only at the resort beach, snorkelling, kayaking and windsurfing equipment.
• Evening entertainment programme.
The main restaurant located on the beach, featuring indoor and outdoor seating areas. A lavish buffet is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy international cuisine with a special hint of Zanzibar spices.
Ishi offers fans of Oriental food (Thai, Chinese & Japanese) the occasion to enjoy tasty and delicious creations, in an oriental and multi-ethnic atmosphere. This á la carte restaurant is located on the beach and opens for dinner.
A variety of meat including Impala, Ostrich, Crocodile and Zebra are roasted over charcoal and carved at your table. The Carnivorous is not only for meat-lovers! Fish and vegetables lovers are also welcome and the chefs will grill fish and vegetable over the coals as well. Open for dinner.
Offers soft drinks, exotic cocktails and teas throughout the day.
Horizon Terrace Cigar and Shisha Lounge.
Located on top of the Sunset Bar, this elegantly decorated lounge offers an excellent selection of cigars and Shishas, wines and spirits. A relaxed environment that serves drinks whilst you enjoy the fabulous sunsets.
The Beach Bar
Located directly on the beach, this bar offers a selection of drinks and snacks whilst you relax on your sunbed. Butler Service is reserved for guests who are accommodated in a Superior Junior Suite, Jacuzzi Suite, Prestige Beach Villa or the
Butler Service is reserved for guests who are accommodated in a Superior Junior Suite, Jacuzzi Suite, Prestige Beach Villa or the Presidential Villas.
• Hideaway Spa & Health Club
• Hide and Seek Kids Club (ages 4 to 12 years)
• Excursions Office Centre
• Diving School
• Daily activities (water aerobics, stretching, jogging, yoga, beach volleyball)
• Windsurfing and canoeing equipment
• Evening entertainment / Disco
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Return flights Johannesburg to Zanzibar on Mango Airlines
- Airport Taxes
- Return Airport / Hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation with meals as specified in quote