In the heart of Stone Town.
There are 10 suites – 5 Signature Suites, 3 Superior Suites and 2 Superior Deluxe Suites. All offer views of the town’s roof scapes and winding alleys and are individually decorated with an eye for the finest detail.
• 32” flat screen Television
• Moroccan styled baths
• Luxurious hand crafted wooden beds
• Comfortable and quality linen, towels and pillows
• Bathrobes and slippers
• In-room telephones
• Complimentary WiFi
• In-room air conditioning
• Signature toiletries
• Coffee and Tea making facilities plus complimentary mineral water
• Hair dryer
• In-room safe
The Mistress of Spices lounge
The Mistress of Spices lounge provides authentic local Swahili cuisine made from locally grown, fresh seasonal produce.
The Terrace Rooftop Restaurant
The Terrace Rooftop Restaurant offers a combination of local and continental cuisine whilst offering beautiful panoramic views of the city.
• The Amani Spa is located adjacent to the hotel and offers a wide variety of treatments.
• A selection of books is available for guest’s enjoyment
• The hotel is a stroll away from the House of Wonders, Forodhani Gardens, the palace Museum, the Old Fort and the former Slave market
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Return flights Johannesburg to Zanzibar on Mango Airlines
- Airport Taxes
- Return Airport / Hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation with meals as specified in quote