The stylish Zanzibari furnishings are distinctly exotic, giving the feel of a true Zanzibar palace. Add to this every luxury and more, and you have a resort that’s entirely unforgettable.
Zanzibar East Coast, Kiwengwa
Tanzanian Shilling, US Dollars also accepted
In such a breath-taking setting you need quality to match. Of all the hotels in Zanzibar, Neptune Pwani offers some of the most prestigious accommodation available. The rooms are decorated in the same beautiful Swahili style as the rest of the resort, with the added choice of Indian and Colonial themes for the VIP suites. All have unbelievable views of the Indian Ocean. Imagine sitting on your own private balcony, sipping a refreshing cocktail as the sun goes down over the sea. The resort takes pride in ensuring you have every comfort you could wish for, providing maximum enjoyment in this island paradise.
72 Deluxe Sea View and 78 Deluxe Sea Side feature rooms built on two level blocks and a terrace with an ocean view. All rooms are furnished in African style.
4 Suites have been built on the beach front directly facing the sea and all have a separate living room and a private jacuzzi. All suites are furnished in African style.
All Inclusive concept
• Welcome drink.
• Buffet breakfast buffet lunch and buffet dinner served at the Main Restaurant.
• The à la carte Italian and Indian restaurants are also available for guests on the all inclusive package, however prior reservations are essential. These restaurants are open from 20h00 to 21h30 every night.
• Cocktails, house wines, local beers, soft drinks, juices, water, tea & coffee and snacks served at the bars duringassigned times.
With outdoor dining facilities, serves lavish buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Special theme nights are organized on a weekly basis with a fusion of light and tasty international cuisine and favourite local dishes.
Samaki a’ la carte Restaurant
Serves seafood and fusion cuisine accompanied by refreshing cocktails in a refined and peaceful ambience. The restaurant opens only for dinner and reservations are essential.
Serves fresh baked pizza and soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine for dinner.
Dining is included in the all-inclusive package once per stay.
Ngalawa Snack Bar
Offers cool drinks and snacks throughout the day, afternoon tea and a variety of cocktails and drinks. Open from 10 am to midnight..
The bar lies in the middle of the swimming pool overlooking the ocean and serves a wide selection of soft drinks, wine, beer, cocktails and local spirits. Open from 10 am to 5:30 pm.
• Earth and Rain Spa
Immersed in a relaxing atmosphere of warm and very friendly hospitality and enveloped by the fragrance of local spices, guests are pampered, looked after and receive the great added feeling of being home in a truly exotic destination.
• Watersports and Activities (some at a supplement)
• Sailing and windsurfing courses
• Water gym
• Water polo
• Beach volleyball
• Table tennis
• Table games
• Room Facilities
• Individual climate control
• TV with satellite channels
• Stocked mini bar
• Coffee and tea making facilities
• Digital in room personal safe
• Shaver plug point
• Electricity 220V 50 Hz
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Return flights Johannesburg to Zanzibar on Mango Airlines
- Airport Taxes
- Return Airport / Hotel transfers
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation with meals as specified in quote