Located on the western coast of this lush volcanic island, LUX* Saint Gilles faces a shimmering expanse of aqua-blue waters, fringed by a stretch of immaculate sands. Tucked away in acres of beautiful tropical gardens, Creole villas sit in the shade of coconut palms and filao trees, just steps from the coral-sheltered lagoon at L’Hermitage.
The white-sand beach may call for idle lounging by the emerald-blue pool – it’s the largest one in Reunion Island – but there’s plenty here for thrill-seekers, too. Try a spot of tennis or volleyball in the grounds, or venture further afield to experience the rugged, dramatic beauty of the island’s volcanic peaks and tumbling waterfalls at this World Heritage Site.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, sample the day’s catch at our beachfront bars and restaurants. Float away with a zen yoga session in the gardens or a private in-room spa treatment – a peaceful end to an unforgettable day on this majestic island.
Why LUX* Resorts & Hotels ?
We go on holiday to escape the routine… Stay at a conventional resort and before long you’ll know where everything is. That won’t happen at LUX*. We’re in touch with our impromptu side, and we love surprising you with delightful pop-up treats. An ice cream cart here, an unexpected prize hiding in a bottle over there…You may stumble across an alfresco cinema set under the stars – there one day, gone the next. Enjoy tailored wellness programmes, phone home from our telephone box offering "on the house” calls and sip on barista-prepared organic coffee, freshly roasted and blended on-site… They all reflect our spontaneous side, and a desire to celebrate moments that live long in the memory. Prepare to be surprised with our Reasons To Go LUX* Resorts & Hotels.
- Return flights on Air Austral in K Class
- Airport taxes
- Meet & Greet
- Return Private Airport / Hotel transfers
- Champagne Welcome at the hotel
- 7 Nights accommodation in a deluxe room with Breakfast & Dinner daily
- Special Honeymoon Dinner with candles
- A convertible car for 2 days during your stay to explore the Island at own leisure, unlimited mileage ( Driver must have an international license and Credit Card for the holding deposit of EUR800)
- Breath taking Helicopter flight over a part of the Island
- 4x4 Excursion to the Volcano with lunch - English speaking guide
- 2 Hour Dolphin Cruise with breakfast
- Assistance during your stay, including information for the itinerary
- Present upon departure - a magnificient tropical flower arrangement to take home
- Any items of a personal Nature
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned / included
- Nightly Tourist tax which is payable directly at each hotel - approx EUR0.80 pp/pn
- Optional Excursions
- Tips, Drinks, Taxi fares etc.