- 7 bungalows on 450 m beach, 20M space between bungalows
- 14 divers max; low ratio divers/guides
- Only one group per dive site
- Unlimited diving on a pristine house reef
- Healthy meals using local products
- Custom built fast fibre glass boats
- No single supplement!!
Alor is open from mid-March to mid-December; this is the best time of the year regarding underwater visibility.
Summer is very pleasant with dry and cool nights; you might even consider a light jacket for the evening.
There is almost NO rain from June to October, and of course NO mosquito during this period. In summer the sea can be choppy to rough, but dive sites are protected
For this beginning of the year they are already full from 25 March to 04 April, and from 22 April to 12 May also after the 23 June they are full
Dates 18 to 25 March is good, they have some options in mid-April and also after the 12 May is good.
July – September is a great time for possibly seeing the Mola Mola.
Using 16 March departure as an example! Valid for Travel all year round - subject to peak season surcharges and availability.
- SQ 479 16 MAR JNB SIN 1345 #0610
- SQ 942 17 MAR SIN DPS 0920 1205
- 1 night Denpasar with breakfasts and transfers
- LIONAIR Flight 18 MAR DENPASAR ALOR 0855 1315
- *Meet and assist.
- *Alor free of charge scheduled transfers for Sun or Wed arrivals
- *50min drive from the airport + 20 min boar transfer across Pantar Strait
- *All meals.
- *Tea, coffee, drinking water, fruits, light snacks
- *2 guided boat dives /day
- *Unlimited shore dive ( including night dives )
- *Marine park entrance fee
- *Wi-Fi at the lounge (good for emails only )
- *All government taxes
- LIONAIR Flight 25 MAR ALOR DENPASAR 1340 1645
- SQ 947 25 MAR DPS SIN 2000 2240
- SQ 478 26 MAR SIN JNB 0200 0635
7 Night Stay: R 31 200 + 777 taxes per person sharing/single
10 Night Stay: R 38 900 + 777 taxes per person sharing/single
14 Night Stay: R 46 800 + 777 taxes per person sharing/single includes 1 night FREE OF CHARGE
No supplement for single rooms – same rates apply!
Optional Upgrade to Deluxe Bungalow
7 Night Stay: + R 5 000 for the bungalow
10 Night Stay: + R 6 800 for the bungalow
14 Night Stay: + R 9 600 for the bungalow
The thatched roof bungalows are built in the traditional Indonesian architectural style. The wooden construction enables the see breeze to bring the natural aeration and freshness indoors so there is no need for air-conditioning. Occasionally the nights can get even suprisingly cold…
All the bungalows are of the same size (36m2) and standard. Interior equipment and décor are designed with simplicity to enchance the pristine spirit of the place.
All spacious private terraces grant you an impressive view on the sea and the spectacular Pantar strait. The gentle breeze and the calming sound of the sea can easily make you dream away so “be cautious not to miss your next dive”!
• 7 bungalows (42m²) all beach front
• Hot water
• Electricity 220V/24h
• Drinking water, coffee, tea
• Mosquito net
• Soap, shampoo, towels
• Free laundry service
• Camera table with several sockets
• Private bathroom, western standard
For the very intimate end of the resorts’ location we envisioned an accommodation that offers not only a space for ultimate relaxation- a hallmark of Alor Divers, but as well a feeling of luxury that some of our guests are looking for.
• Bigger layout ( 66m2 in total)
• 20m2 wooden deck terrace with 2 comfortable lounge benches (100 x 180 per bench) and a round garden table with 2 chairs
• 32m2 bedroom
• Sea front glass wall with sliding doors, sea view from the bed
• King size bed (180×200)
• Spacious bathroom (14m2) with half opened back wall and the view on backyard hills and coconut palms Rain shower
• Separate entrance directly to the bathroom
• Great storage space
• Modem Wi Fi
Alor is a place of numerous world class dive sites with its astonishing seascape, colors and marine life. Here you can dive virgin slopes and walls with exuberant coral growth, scenic rock formations, pinnacles and plenty of top muck dive sites.
Unlimited diving on our outstanding house reef is a great plus with its abundant marine life and variety of scenery. All dive sites – except Beang Bay in SE Pantar – are within 30-minute radius by speedboat.
• Diving custom build
• Low consumption and low emission
• Drinking water
• Emergency oxygen & first aid kit
• After more than 8 years diving the Pantar strait we could observe a pattern on macro life being more abundant from October to May , including nudibranches.
• Coral fish are always abundant and pelagic is common encounter.
• Sun fish (the famous Mola Mola ) is often spotted between July and September, whales start to cross the strait in October.
.Highlights: schooling fish & big pelagics, great macro life/ marine diversity...
...Diving environment: healthy reefs, drift diving, advanced divers, off the beaten track...
Snake eels can be found night diving in Alor - When scuba divers talk about wanting to get away to a remote location in the middle of nowhere and do some amazing diving then this is what they mean. Alor, a small island north of West Timor in Eastern Indonesia, offers dives which are absolutely world class and it is a long, long way from the office.
Superb macro life, amazing coral and benthic diversity, and schooling fish are the main marine attractions in Alor. An unusual and excellent bonus of diving here is the likelihood of spotting pilot whales and dolphins from your dive boat. Alor is suitable primarily for experienced divers due to the prevalent strong currents and eddies and its remote location.
• Just a few kicks in front of your bungalow the house reef is amazing, one of the best snorkelling sites in Alor.
• You can also join the dive boat although not all dive sites will be suitable for snorkelling.
• Visit the villages around, hike or just relax on the beach.
• Any required visas for Indonesia
• Rental diving gear
• Nitrox 32 % (5 euro per tank)
• Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks ( only beer at the moment )
• Personal expenses and Gratuities
• Dive and travel insurance essential for all travellers
All prices have been costed according to current availabilities and rate of exchange and are subject to change accordingly at any time and without prior notice